The Seatbelt of Maternity
- Transport together to decrease mother and newborn stress.
- Suitable for newborns and early infants 4 to 14 lbs (1.8-6.3 kg).
- Newborn's face is visible to easily monitor breathing by mother and transport team.
- Nanoguard supports newborn's head and neck.
- Supports newborn limbs close to the torso in a frog-legged natural anatomical/in utero position.
- 4-way stretch material harnesses entire newborn and absorbs energy/G-force from impact similar to a bungee cord.
- Quick access 60 lb tested zipper with two sets of eye hook closures for added security.
- Allows tubes / lines / attached umbilical cord to pass through easily.
- X-STATIC thermoregulatory properties helps reduce the risk of hypothermia.
- Moms chest acts as a support system like a rear-facing carseat to mitigate impact during a frontal collision.
- FDA cleared General Wellness Medical Device (C#170068)
- Listed on NASEMSO's Pediatric Transport List
Couplet-Care Transport System
A patented, award-winning, hands-free, skin-to-skin, couplet-care transport system designed for safe, zero-separation, multi-patient ambulance transports to minimize risk of injury, postpartum hemorrhage, and hypothermia. AEGIS provides easy accessibility for the transport team to assess, continually monitor & maintain thermoregulation for mother and baby throughout transport.
Listed on NASEMSO's Pediatric Transport List
Aegis/ ABEO has been Crash Tested and Passed to Adult SAE Standards.
Aegis Transport System Passed Frontal, Rear, and Side Collision Testing
In the U.S., 620,000 pediatric patients are transported by ground ambulance annually.
6,500 of those transports are involved in accidents annually.
- Mom's chest acts as a support system like a rear-facing carseat to mitigate impact during a frontal collision.